Process of production
All the main work is done inside the company, with traditional machinery for the working wood assisted by the most modern and sophisticated computerized equipment. Expert craftsmen carefully select all the raw materials with particular attention to their quality and origin, awareness of the environmental problems, and always in accordance with the European regulations regarding quality and safety for the place of work.
For material other than wood, Ultom uses qualified external workshop, which are managed directly by the company technicians.
Ultom has achieved ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications from SGS, company of undisputed international prestige, for the following scope: Design and manufacture of office furniture.
With ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, Ultom wanted to valorise its long experience in the sector and exalt the attention always dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers and to the environment.
The certification means that Ultom applies the requirements of standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to all its activities, from the first sketches to the delivery of furniture:
- the planning is strictly structured, aiming at the design’s exclusivity without forgetting the ergonomic, the functionality, the environmental aspects and the psychological impact of products in the office environment;
- the management of contracts and orders is led with clearness and constant attention to Client’s needs, studying possible customized products;
- the production is carefully planned and rigorous checks are done at every step, from the raw material selection’s to the packaging of furniture;
- the suppliers are strictly chosen and rigorous checks are done at every supplying;
- all the environmental problems are managed aiming not only the legislative compliance, but also the continuous improvement of performances.
All of this is documented and regularly verified by SGS inspectors specialized in the furniture sector.
Personal details provided by filling in this form will be processed by Ultom S.R.L., with registered offices at Via Postumia di Levante, 47 - 35013 Cittadella (PD) - Italy, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same, and in compliance with the requirements of the law governing privacy and the protection of personal data (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003). Such data will be consulted and processed on paper or in electronic form in a controlled-access environment. Personal details may be distributed to relevant personnel within company for the following purposes: market research, promotions and commercial information, etc.. Your details may also be distributed by Ultom S.R.L. as process owner to other associated companies or third parties for the same purposes. The provision of your personal details is entirely voluntary, but failure to provide them will make it impossible for us to comply with your request for information. You may, at any time, request that your personal details be updated, modified, added to, or deleted in accordance with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Cap. Sociale: Euro 550.000 i.v.
Sede legale e amministrativa: Via Postumia di Levante, 47 - 35013 Cittadella (PD) - Italy
C.F. / P. IVA / N.REG.IMPR.PD 01627290289